Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Learning to Fly

♡ Post #211
♡ Featuring: Flying Lessons by Little Bird Poses and Elisa Butterflies by Baby Ghee both for The Cove Event and Experience



Flying Lessons

Elisa Butterfly
Oh hi again! I always loved butterflies. They are so pretty. That's why I decided I wanted to learn how to fly. I figure if I learn to fly then maybe I can become an honorary butterfly, which would be awesome!! I even found this adorable butterfly dress with wings. The dress made me feel like I was a real butterfly. I'm still learning to fly but I hope the butterflies will except me.



















♡ Little Bird Poses In-World
♡ Little Bird Poses MP
♡ Little Bird Poses Facebook














♡  Baby Ghee IN-World
♡ Baby Ghee MP
♡ Baby Ghee Facebook
♡ Baby Ghee Flickr








♡ The Cove LM
♡ The Cove Facebook
♡ The Cove Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...