Monday, November 27, 2017

Chrissy Robins

♡ Post # 130
♡ Featuring: Fimble Famble by Sammich Fixins for Thimble - A Kids Event


Oh hi again. Some how I landed in the 100 Acre Woods. I don't remember where I was going but I ended up here. I didn't mind because Eeyore is my favorite. The second Pooh saw me he said, " You're not Christopher Robin." I said, "Nope I'm Chrissy Robin his long lost sister."
 Then Tigger started bouncing, pounced on me and said, "welcome Chrissy Robins, nice to meet ya TTFN." It was fun hanging with them I'd really like to do it again one day. I had to go but before I did I gave Eeyore a kiss on the head and told him I loved him. You want to know what he said? "Thanks for noticing me and I love you to Chrissy."  YAY EEYORE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!

Bebe Only

♡ Sammich Fixins Flickr



♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...