Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy Birthday America

♡ Post #7
♡ Credits: Candy Moon (Betsy Ross Dress), Tiny Gems (Happy Birthday, America pose)
♡Upcoming Event for Candy Moon: To the Moon and Back (Open's July 8th)



Oh hi again! I invited my friend Cody over the other day to play. We both can't wait for the fireworks on July 4th, so I asked him if he wanted to go to the parade and of course he said YES. I know the parade is a few days away but I was so excited to put on this cute fit by Candy Moon. I love this Betsy Ross Dress and can't wait till July 4th to wear it to the parade.

Candy Moon MP
Candy Moon In-world Store
To the Moon & Back Event

1 comment:

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...