Friday, September 21, 2018

Sea Monster Dreams

♡ Post #212
♡ Featuring: Ahoy Matey Hangout and Ahoy Matey Sea Monster by Little Clover for The Cove Experience





Oh hi again. We went on an adventure today hoping to see pirates. We wanted to find some gold but instead we found this cute little sea monster. Cody said he kinda looked like a pirate and that's when the fog rolled in. Next thing I knew Cody had this green slime dripping down the left side of his face. When I told him he just laughed at me and said I was hallucinating but I wasn't I have the proof. I wonder if the sea monster tried turning Cody into a sea monster too.


















♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr









♡ The Cove Experience LM
♡ The Cove Experience Facebook
♡ The Cove Experience Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...