Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fairy Dreams


♡ Post# 210
♡ Featuring: We Can Fly Pixie by Kat's Korner for The Cove



Oh hi again! The other night I had the strangest dream. I met these people who had wings and wands. They said they were fairies and could grant wishes. I didn't believe them, so I asked them to prove it and they did. They asked me what I wanted more than anything in the world. I told them a forever family for my twin and I. They did some kind of dance and told me that when I woke up our forever family would find us. Then the head of the fairies asked me if I wanted to be a fairy just like them. I said yes of course. When I woke up in the orphanage the next day I was holding this picture and a forever family found us.


Available at the Cove















♡ Kat's Korner In-world
♡ Kat's Korner Facebook
♡ Kat's Korner MP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...