Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Spending Time with Flounder

♡ Post #197
♡ Featuring: Under the Sea by Once Upon A  Boutique 



Oh hi again. I'm just hanging out with Flounder. We talked about all kinds of things. He told me he really misses Ariel since she left the sea to be on land. He doesn't get to see her all that much but when he does it's like old times with them. He also told me that he misses exploring the seas for thingamabobs and dinglehoppers. He seemed sad to me util he saw that I was wearing a dress that a mermaid would wear. He asked me to go on adventures with him. I don't know if I could live under the water.

♡ There are 14 princess dresses available at the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...