Sunday, April 1, 2018

Gotta Look Cute

♡ Post #19
♡ Featuring: Kenzi Sweater by  Little Dreamers  for Thimble - A Kids Event




Oh hi again. Here I am at Heritage and trying to look cute. It is so hard because you have to look cute all the time. Its so hard trying to pick out the cutest outfit you have but I tried. I think I did really good too because I look cute in this adorable sweater I got at Thimble in the Little Dreamers booth. Only problem I had is I couldn't find the right shoes to go with the dress. I hope I don't get hurt standing on the tic-tac-toe board.















♡ Little Dreamer In-World
♡ Little Dreamer MP
♡ Little Dreamer Facebook
♡ Little Dreamer Flickr













♡ Thimble LM
♡ Thimble Facebook
♡ Thimble Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...