Saturday, April 7, 2018

What to be When I Grows Up?

♡ Post #200
♡ Featuring: When I Grows Up Gacha by Little Clover for Play Room



Dreaming of my future
Oh hi again. I had the craziest dream the other night. I dreamed about what I would be when I grows up.

First I dreamed about being a chef for a catering company. It was a lot of fun especially because I made all the desserts for this really big party.

Then I dreamed about be a construction worker and I made this beautiful castle for me and my family. I hope Cody likes it cause he going to live there too.

Next thing I knew I was sitting in a police car and arresting all the bad peoples in Second Life. Which there are a lot of. I arrested them for rudeness. Giggle

After I arrested everyone, I became a firefighter and started putting out fires. I'm not sure why so many people like to start fires but it was hard work.

The last job I had was my favorite. I was a doctor and I was channeling my inner Doc McStuffins. The doc is in and I'll fix you up. Teddy said his throat hurt so I fixed him up by putting a scarf around his neck. He felt much better after that!!

It was a great dream because there are so many possibilities. I can be anything I wants when I grows up. What will you be when you grows up?

Oh the possibilities!!















♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Flickr
♡ Little Clover Facebook













♡ The Play Room LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...