Sunday, April 1, 2018

Daydreaming

♡ Post #198
♡ Featuring: Spring Jumper by Sammich Fixins for Thimble


Oh hi again. When the weather starts getting nice out I like to sit around and daydream. I found this nice fountain and I started  daydreaming about the summer. Swimming, sunbathing, camp, summer fun. But as I was dreaming I realized that it was only spring and I was wearing my cute spring jumper I got at the Thimble Event at Sammich Fixins.

















♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr













♡ Sammich Fixins LM
♡ Sammich Fixins MP
♡ Sammich Fixins Facebook
♡ Sammich Fixins Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...