Saturday, March 31, 2018

Chillin

♡ Post #196
♡ Featuring: Chillin with my Peeps by Little Clover for Thimble - A Kids Event


Comes in both cool and sweet colors


Oh hi again. I'm just chillin with my peeps here on the window sill. I know I shouldn't be up here up it looked so comfy. It was hard but somehow I climbed up here all by myself. Besides what better place to be chillin' with your peeps then over looking the pool.

Cool Colors

Sweet Colors















♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr













♡ Thimble -a Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...