Monday, February 26, 2018

I Found the Unicorns

♡ Post # 178
♡ Featuring: Kawaii Furry Fits by Talented tots  for Thimble - A Kids Event





Oh hi again. I went on a quest for the lost unicorns, but before I did I put on my furry unicorn dress I found at Thimble- A Kids Event and headed out on my search. I looked all over the place. I knew they had to be somewhere in the world and not just in my head. I mean how can something that beautiful be made up right? So I searched and I searched and then I found them. They are so beautiful and the ones I found are very friendly. They told me they love taking pictures to prove that they are real animals. So I took a picture with them. Oh and they said they love my outfit!!













♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr+












♡ Talented Tots In-World
♡ Talented Tots Facebook
♡ Talented Tots Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...