Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Outdoors

♡ Post #179
♡ Featuring: I Love Green  by Periwinkle, My Mommy 2 Pose by Kokoro Poses, and  Cute Dress in Green by Afro Baby for  Thimble - A Kid's Event



Afro Baby LM


Oh hi again. I couldn't figure out which dress I liked better. I usually don't wear green but I thought both of these dresses were adorable. I asked my mommy and my sissy if they liked the one from Periwinkle and they said yes. So we found this cute garden and striked a pose with a pose from Kokoro Poses. Then I saw a butterfly but first I changed into a dress more suited for playing and catching butterflies. I tried to catch it but I think I need to grow more, because it was way to big for me.



















♡ Thimble - A Kid's Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr













Periwinkle IN-World



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...