Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cool Rider

♡ Post # 177
♡ Featuring: Kawaii Emoji Dress from Little Clover  and Valentine Designer Bike, Be My Valentine Bike, Valentine Trike and Panda Foot Bike  from Callie's Empire all for Thimble - A Kids Event



Oh hi again. I have decided that when I grow up I want a cool rider. You know like the one Stephanie sings about in that movie Grease 2. The one I end up with really has to be cool. He needs to know how to ride a motorcycle, like one of the ones I found at Callie's Empire. They're fierce looking but cute at the same time. Even though I want a cool rider I can still look cute, just like I do here in this adorable dress from Little Clover. I got all this and much more at Thimble - A Kids Event.


♡ Little Clover Facebook













♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble A Kids Event Facebook
♡ Thimble A Kids Event Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...