Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Penguin Walk

♡♢ Post #154
♢♡ Featuring: Wynter Coat by Bingsu, Mix and Match Leggings by Little Clover, Animal Winter Set by Rainbow Panda, and Chibi Penguin Plushies by Rawr Muffins all for  Thimble- A Kids Event



♡ Oh hi again. So we got all this cool stuff at Thimble Event. I never imagined that all these penguins would come out without any ice or snow around but they did. Cody said he let them out because he felt like it. I was kinda wondering why he did it but all he could say was it was fun to relive a memory, whatever he meant by that one.

♢ Hey there. I had to let the penguins out because they wanted to roam around. They told me they hated being cooped up in those cages of ice. I had no choice but it was fun to relive a memory too because I let them out years ago. Giggles


♡ Little Clover Flickr




♢ Rawr muffins In-World


RainBow Panda MP

Bingsu LM













♡♢ Thimble LM
♡♢ Thimble Facebook
♡♢ Thimble Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...