Tuesday, January 16, 2018

For The Love of Pizza!

♡ Post #155
♡ Featuring: Lazy Day Gacha by Little Clover for PlayRoom Event




Oh hi again. I found this really cute Gacha at the PlayRoom Event by Little Clover. I was so happy when I got the Pizza Love shirt because I love PIZZA!!  As you can see in the picture above. I love Pizza anyway I can get it, in a bucket, in a box, on a plate. Doesn't matter as long as it's PIZZA. It also comes in Junk Food and Cookies, which are also my favorite foods. Hmm I wonder if the owner of Little Clover is a junk food junkie like me. She has to be to make such yummy looking food....I mean clothes.




♡ The Play Room LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...