Thursday, December 28, 2017

That's SO SILLY

♡ Post # 153
♡ Featuring: So Silly Booth at Thimble a kids Event



Oh hi again. I was at Thimble the other day and I came across this silly little booth. On closer look I found some of the cutest little toys. There was a dancing Christmas Tree, cute little ornaments for the tree, a countdown calendar and some dancing angels. Everything was SOOOO cute. I especially love the dancing Christmas Tree. It plays Dancing Around the Christmas Tree. So of course I had to start dancing. You gotta go check it all out before it's all gone.




♡ Thimble - A Kids Event LM
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Flickr
♡ Thimble - A Kids Event Facebook














♡ So Silly Toys and Gestures In-World
♡ So Silly Gestures on MP
♡ So Silly Flickr
♡ So Silly facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...