Monday, November 27, 2017

Where's Elsa?

♡ Post # 132
♡ Featuring: Winter Unicorn by Sammich Fixins for ToddleeDoo Fair




Oh hi again. OMG I'm wearing my favorite unicorn outfit in my favorite color and I got to meet the stars of my favorite movie FROZEN. Anna, Kristoff and Sven were so nice and Marshmallow wasn't scary at all. In fact he was a great big marshmallow. He was so nice.  I asked Anna where Elsa was and she told me that she was on a special mission at the ToddleeDoo Fair to help make it snow. Wow Elsa is at the TD Fair making it snow. Anna told me not to tell anyone but I think that secret is safe between us.

99L each Color, The Bold & Soft packs are event priced at 500L per pack.
Complete fatpack with both Bold and Soft for 799L




♡ Sammich Fixins In-World
♡ Sammich Fixins MP
♡ Sammich Fixins Facebook
♡ Sammich Fixins Flickr









♡ ToddleeDoo Fair LM
♡ ToddleeDoo Fair Facebook
♡ ToddleeDoo Fair Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...