Thursday, December 21, 2017

OMG

♢ Post #149
♢ Featuring: Madeline Dress by Little Scamps for Thimble - A Kids Event




Hey it's Cody. OMG is all I have to say. I can not believe what my sissy made me put on. I think she is CRAZY. What was she thinking? Does she secretly want me to be a girl. That will never happen. I was born a boy and I am staying a boy. Although I do like the color....NO it's a dress! A dress, she made me wear a dress!! That's the last time I have her pick something for me based on the color. I just have one question though, how do you girls stay warm in these things?


♡ Chrissy here. Don't let him fool you he enjoyed wearing the dress. As he said, "It's all for the blog and it needs to be fun." 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...