Thursday, December 21, 2017

Camp Camp Camp HKE Store

♡ Post # 150
♡ Featuring: Bed Sets, Camp Autograph book and Camp Scrapbook by So Silly at HKE Camp Store




Oh hi again. Yesterday I signed up for winter camp, so today I decided to go to the camp store.  I walked in the door and I saw it sitting there in the store. Of course I ran to it because I just had to get it for camp. The comforter is so fluffy and cozy. I'm sure it will make me nice and warm on those cold camp nights. I also found these awesome autograph books and scrapbook. Both of which will be awesome to save memories from camp. Oh and the bed has so many fun things to do on that I'm sure the counselors are going to be calling home because I will be disrupting everyone's sleep at night.

♡ HKE Camp LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...