Thursday, December 21, 2017

Same Colors Again

♡ Post #148
♡Featuring: Just Christmas, Joel, Beary Christmas and Bernard for Rayna's Closet





Oh hi again.  Well the gifts are opened and now we try everything on. We got these cute little outfits for Christmas. Of course after we opened them mommy said to go try them on. We look really cute but why do we have to get matching colors all the time. Okay I get it we're twins but I'm and individual. I don't want to go through life being called Cody's twin. I want to be known as Chrissy, the sweet, innocent, sassy, diva princess, who is also an angel. Why do they always do this?





♡ Rayna's Closet Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...