Saturday, July 6, 2019

More Mud

♡ Post #321
♡ Store: Messy Tots
♡ Item: Sydnee's Dress (TD baby, TD Kid, Bebe)


Oh hi again. I got this pretty dress at Messy Tots and I know I wasn't allowed to play in the mud with it on but mud is so much fun. I had so much fun. I made mud pies and mud cookies and mud cakes and mud ice cream. All of which was very yummy but then when I got out of the mud I saw it.

I ruined my pretty dress and shoes. Just look at me. I'm a mess. I'm full of mud.I wonder if I should jump in the pool and wash my dress in it. Maybe I won't get in trouble for ruining my clothes and can blame Travis for dirtying the pool with mud.


♡ The dress comes with a hud that has three different dress patterns. Each pattern can be made messy with markers, mud or flour. The shoes can be muddy, have flour or clean.









♡ Messy Tots In-World
♡ Messy Tots Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...