Sunday, June 30, 2019

Playing in the Mud

♡ Post #319
♡ Store: PoCkEt SiZeD
♡ Event: Once Upon Event
♡ Item: Red Plaid Polo Set (TDB, Moppet and Bebe)



Oh hi again. Every now and then I feel the need to be a tomboy because it's hard work being a sassy diva princess all the time, so I steal my brother's clothes. I also play in the mud while I wear them. He never finds out cause I jump in the pool after and his clothes are all clean again. And when our parents ask why there's mud in the pool I tell them this big whole story about a giant ogre who was throwing mud balls at us. They believe me cause its the truth ya know and because I am the sassy diva princess wanna be tomboy. I'm also good at telling stories to get out of trouble and blame my twin because I'm the baby of the family and can do no wrong!! Hehehe













♡ Pocket-Sized In-World














♡ Once Upon Event LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...