Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Pool Beaching

♡ Post # 318
♡ Store: Sweet Potatoes
♡ Event: Once Upon Event
♡ Item: Watermelon pool



Oh hi again. My family and I went to the beach but the water was too rough for me to go in. Good thing my mommy had this awesome watermelon pool with her. I had so much fun in it and I even ate ice cream in it. I think it was watermelon flavored and it was very yummy. I was able to play with these cool balls and chill in the pool. My mommy said she found it at Once Upon event. I love it and hope to use it all summer long!!
















♡ Sweet Potatoes In-World
♡ Sweet Potatoes Facebook














♡ Once Upon Event LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...