Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Photo Shoot Gone Wrong

♕♡ Post #301
♡♕ Stores: So Silly for The Cove, P.O.S.E for Ivywoods, Watson Boutique for Teen Shop Hop and Drama Llama
♕♡ Items: Good Fortune Unicorn Plushie, Photo Shoot, Mad City Shirt and Jeans (Teen) and Miss Luck outfit (bebe and TDB)
♡♕ Events: The Cove, Teen Shop Hop and Ivywoods
♕♡ Follow Us: InstagramFlickrFacebook





Oh hi again. Cassidy and I were spending a nice day together. She was taking some pictures for her photography class while we were in the park. She's a really good photographer.


She even let me take a picture of her. As you can see it didn't come out as good as hers did, but for my first try it was pretty good. Although when she let me take the picture something strange happened. I felt my self being pulled into this strange realm where little kids, like me had to fight for our lives.


Here I am in that realm. I'm in some group called Nefarious and I'm evil. At least I look cute in my new outfit from Drama Llama, although it may get all dirty and torn by the time camp is over. I hope I don't die. I hear a lot of kids die but they come back to life in the resurrection room. What kind of place did I land in.


I found this little guy on my bed. It says faith on it. I wonder if it's telling me to faith that I'm going to live or faith that I'm going to die. Only time will tell.















♕ Shop Hop



















♕ Watson Boutique In-world
♕ Watson Boutique MP
♕ Watson Boutique Facebook
♕ Watson Boutique Flickr










Starts March 17th



♡ The Cove LM
♡ The Cove Facebook
♡ The Cove Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...