Sunday, March 10, 2019

Hop Hop Hoppin Around

♡ Post # 300
♡ Event: The Cove
♡ Stores: QT Patootie @ the Cove and P.O.S.E 
♡ Item: Hop to It (TDB and TDK) and Pink Bunny Pose
♡ Follow Us: InstagramFacebookFlickr


Outfit Close-up

Oh hi again. My second favorite time of the year is coming up. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and the third best holiday of the year coming up. The first my twin and my birthday, then Christmas and then Easter. Easter is so much fun because we get to look for eggs left by a bunny. Sometimes I even dress like a bunny. This cute little bunny outfit can be found at the cove which starts on March 17th.






♡ P.O.S.E. Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...