Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tween Dreams of Running Away

♡♕ Post #237

♕♡ Events and dates: Roselline (until December 15th), Dandelions Unite (until December 15), Big Dreams Christmas Village (going on now), and Very Merry Christmas Hunt (Started Dec 1st)
♡♕ Stores: {Mayberry}, Little Clover
♕♡ Items: Beary Festive Pajamas (Bebe and TD baby), Fluffy Snowball Slippers (resizable), Christmas Words (Tweenster), Shufflepod Pocket Scarf (Tweenster), The Doctor Backpack (Tweenster)
♡♕ Follow us: Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
♕♡ Props:



Close up of outfit


Close up of fuzzy slippers and backpack

Scarf

Oh hi again. You're never going to believe what happened to me. I was sitting on the couch when all of a sudden this girl pops in,  She looked like an older version of me and she said that she wanted to runaway with me. I had no clue why but I do love her clothes she's so stylish. She told me her outfit was from {Mayberry}, the scarf and backpack were from Little Clovers. OMG I shop in those stores too. I wonder if as we grew up they started making clothes for older kids. The scariest thing of all was that she told me she remembered blogging the outfit I was wearing and she wore it every night and refused to take it off until mommy demanded it be washed. How does she know these things? I mean is time travel really possible??

Available at Dandelions Unite

Available at Big Dreams Village

Available on the Very Merry Tardis

Available at Big Dreams for the Christmas Village
















♡♕ Little Clover In-World
♕♡ Little Clover MP
♡♕ Little Clover Facebook
♕♡ Little Clover Flickr













♕ Mayberry Mainstore
♕ MayBerry @Badseed
♕ MayBerry @OSE
♕ MayBerry MP
♕ MayBerry Facebook
♕ MayBerry Group Join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...