Sunday, December 2, 2018

Thoughts of Loved Ones

♡ Post #236
♡ Event: SL Christmas Expo November 30- December 9
♡ Store: {MayBerry}, Purple Moon, Fashiowl Poses, Magnum Opus, Enticing Designs, .:TM:.Creations, ***Good Furniture***
Items: Autism Sweatsuit (bebe fitted, TDBaby fitted), Set of Dome lights & Snowman, A Present for you, x-mas stocking set, Xmas Tree Merry Christmas, Fireplace with Christmas Trim, 3D Holiday Wall Decor, Teddy Bear with Xmas Card, Ornament chairs
♡ Follow us: Instagram, Facebook, flickr
♡Props: Things in my room

Does this mirror make my butt look big?!

Just a few things that can be found at SL Christmas Expo
Oh hi again. This blog post is going to be a little bit different than others I've done because I am going to be a little bit OOC. As I stood at my mirror admiring my adorable outfit from{MayBerry} for autism awareness I started thinking about those who are no longer with us in both SL and RL.

When I applied for the SL Christmas Expo to be a blogger I never thought I'd get the chance to blog for them. I have two reasons in my real life as to why this is such an honor for me to have been chosen to blog for this awesome event. Cancer has affected everyone at least once in their life, whether it was a friend, family member, co-worker or a friend of friend. In February 2015 my mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. She fought hard but in the end the cancer spread to quickly and she left us six months later on November 3 of that year. But it was not all bad because I got to move back into my childhood home with my daughter and live with my dad.

My daughter was happy to have her grandfather under the same roof as her and they had many happy times together. We all did and yes at times it was hard being under the same roof again because at times I felt like he still saw me as his little girl and didn't want to admit I was a grown up with a child. Then all of a sudden everything changed in February 2018 my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer but that went into remission with radiation. That wasn't the end because he was then diagnosed with liver cancer. He was never was told what stage but it was in many spots on his liver. He passed on October  24 about a week shy of three years for my mom's passing.

I sat there looking at the bear thinking my mom would have loved that as she was a teddy bear lover. When I was growing up our TV room was filled with them. My daughter even kept a bear that my mom had and named it after her.  Christmas time was their favorite time because of all the holiday lights. They used to take me all over looking at the lights and my mom always loved seeing them as I did.

My parents are the reason why I relay. Seeing both parents suffer like they did I only have one wish and that is that they find a cure for this horrible disease. Seeing a parent not even be able to dress them self and needing your help is the hardest thing to see.















♡ {MayBerry} Mainstore
♡ {MayBerry} @Bad Seed
♡ {MayBerry} @OSE
♡ {MayBerry} MP
♡ {MayBerry} Facebook
♡ {MayBerry} Group Join






♡ Fashiowl Poses @ The Sl Christmas Expo
♡ Magnum Opus @The SL Christmas Expo
♡ Enticing Designs @The SL Christmas Expo
♡ TM Creations @The SL Christmas Expo
♡ Purple Moon @The SL Christmas Expo
♡ Good Furniture @The Sl Christmas Expo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...