Saturday, December 8, 2018

Crafting

♡ Post # 238

♡ Event: Shop Hop Dec 7- Dec 14
♡ Store: Little Clover and Beautees
♡ Items: Popsicle Stick Ornaments and Christmas Pjs (TD baby only)
♡ Follow us: Instagram, Facebook, Flicker

Yawns oh hi again. I was up all night long making these cute little ornaments for my family. They took me forever to make but they were wroth it. You can even put a photo in the middle. I never even got dressed today but i was very comfy in my adorable Christmas pjs (they come in four different patterns) from Beautees. You can get everything at the Shop Hop going on now so go get you hud today and shop hop until you drop.


















Little Clover In-World
Little Clover MP
Little Clover Facebook
Little Clover Flickr















Beautees In-World
Beautees Facebook
Beautees Flickr
Beautees Flickr Group

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...