Saturday, December 1, 2018

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

♡ Post #235

♡ Event: Thimble A Kids Event ends December 10
♡ Store: Spoiled Mayham
♡ Items: Chilly Coat Set Purple Penguin (TD Baby, TD Kid and Bebe)
♡ Follow us: Facebook, Flickr, Instagram
♡ Props: Build a Snowman Pose by P.O.S.E.



Oh hi again. When the weather outside is frightful and you have nowhere to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Oh sorry I'm just excited to see the snow and go outside and play in it. I probably should be singing songs from Frozen. Oh I know I'll sing Do You Wanna Build a Snowman. Just like Elsa, Cody didn't want to build one either. I wonder if Marshmallow or Olaf would help me. Maybe I should ask Anna she likes building snowmen and playing in snow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...