Thursday, November 8, 2018

Sitting in the Hall

♡♦ Post 217
♦♡ Featuring: Animal Backpacks  by Little Clover for Roseline Event and Animal Headphones by Little Clover for Dandelions Unite Event




Hey it's me Cody!!  Chrissy and I were at school waiting for lunchtime while we were looking at the lockers. We were also listening to the latest Kidz Bop music on our animal headphones.  I couldn't wait to see what was packed in my puppy backpack for lunch. I guess we have to wait until lunchtime to find out. 

Available at Roseline Event

Available at Dandelions Unite

Available at Roseline event
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...