Friday, November 9, 2018

Uggggg!! What to Wear

♡ Post 218
♡ Featuring: Dana Sweater by Little Dreamers for Shop Hop




Oh hi again. Did you ever have one of those mornings where you had no clue what you wanted to wear with your new sweater? I wish I had one of those machines that can pick out all your clothes for you. You know like the one Cher had in that movie Clueless, now that would be super cool. However I don't have one so I have to make a mess everyday while trying to find the perfect outfit. Although the more I think about it I think I don't need pants.......maybe some cute tights!!

















♡ Shop Hop Facebook
♡ Shop Hop Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...