Sunday, October 7, 2018

Talking to The Animals

⚇♡ Post # 216
♡ Featuring: Holly Outfit by Closet Chicks for Thimble Event



Oh hi again. I've been trying to channel my inner  princess especially Snow White. I mean why should she be the only one who can talk to the animals. So I am trying to teach myself how to talk to birds first. How hard can it be to understand them. This nice little fellow said his name was chipper and he also told me his friends were tired of being caged up. At least I think that's what the bird said.














♡ Closet Chickies In-World
♡ Cloet Chickies MP









♡ The Cove experience LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...