Monday, November 19, 2018

Game Over - Buh Bye!

♕ Post #227
Totally Tweens Event Ends Nov 24
♕ Store: {MayBerry}
♕ Items: Game Over
♕ Follow us on: FlickrFacebookInstagram



Hey! Don't you just hate when you're playing your favorite video game and then all of a sudden it says GAME OVER? I do but I found this cute outfit from {MayBerry} at the Totally Tweens Event that is perfect. It says Game Over now if I don't like what is said to me I can just show my shirt and say Buh-Bye!! Lol














♕ Totally Tweens LM














♕ {MayBerry} MainStore
♕ {MayBerry} @Bad Seed
♕ {MayBerry} @OSE
♕ {MayBerry} MP
♕ {MayBerry} Facebook
♕ {MayBerry} Group Join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...