Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cruisin'

♡ ♦Post #226
♦♡ Event: Thimble A Kids Event  November 20- December 10
♡♦ Store: Callie's Empire
♦♡ Items: Frozen Ice Bike (Kids/Bebe/TD), Snowman Sweater (TDK/TDB/Bebe) and Winter Snowflake Overalls (Bebe)
♡♦ Follow Us on Facebook   Flickr and Instagram



♡ Oh hi again. We went cruisin' on these awesome Frozen Ice Bikes from Callie's Empire. They are coming to Thimble on November 20 and are going for $100L. They are awesome and so much fun to ride. They even have what looks like ice coming out of the pipe in the back as you ride.  There's also some cute clothes too. I'm wearing the Winter Snowflake Overalls that are for Bebe only and sell for $60L.

♦ Hey again. Can you believe my sister made me wear a snowman sweater? It's cute and all but really. Don't tell her but I like the sweater. The Snowman Sweater is going for $50L. I loved crusin' on the bikes with our foster sister and my twin Chrissy.














♦♡ Callie's Empire LM













♡♦ Thimble -A Kid's Event LM
♦♡ Thimble -A Kid's Event Facebook
♡♦ Thimble -A Kid's Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...