Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Cooking Thanksgiving Dinner

♡♦ Post #228
♦♡  Event: Thimble - A Kids Event November 20-December 10
♡♦ Stores: Rome and TRU
♦♡  Items: ♡ Thankful Dress (TD baby, TD kid and Bebe), ♡ Thankful Paci,  ♦Let it Snow (TD Baby and Bebe)
♡♦ Follow Us: FacebookFlickr, and Instagram
♦♡ Props: Let's Get Cooking Pose by Whippersnappers!



Close up of outfits

♡ Oh hi again. I decided to help mommy and cook Thanksgiving Dinner for everyone. I think I kinda messed up though because I think I cooked Cody instead. He's okay but I think he's a little toasty. He kinda looks like he has a sunburn. I didn't want to cook him but he insisted I do. Ya that's right it was all Cody's idea cause I'm an angel!!

♦ Hey it's me. Mommy and daddy left us home alone and Chrissy got the bright idea to cook Thanksgiving Dinner. Umm Chrissy I think you messed up. She cooked me instead. She may tell you it was my idea but she told me to sit in the pot. BTW do you smell something burning? Ohno it's me!
Chrissy you going to be in trouble and you're no angel!


















♦ TRU In-World
♦ TRU Flickr













♡♦ Thimble LM
♦♡ Thimble Facebook
♡♦ Thimble Flickr

ROME
♡ ROME In-World
♡ ROME MP

Honorable Mention:
Whippersnappers!
♦♡ Whippersnappers LM
♡♦ Whippersnappers Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...