Monday, November 12, 2018

Mini-Mommy

♡ Post # 222
♡ Featuring: Vibrant  by Beautees  for  Bonjour Bebe



Oh hi again. It's starting to get cold outside so I had have to start wearing my warmer clothes. Like this sweater and scarf set I got at the Bonjour Bebe event at the Beautees booth. It comes in six colors and if you get them all you can mix and match colors!! The funny thing is that after I put this on Cody told me that I looked like a mini version of mommy. She has a sweater similar to this but it's white. So Cody is now calling me mini-mommy. Grrrrrrrr

Available in blue, green, red, blue/grey, purple, grey















♡ Beautees In-world
♡ Beautees Facebook
♡ Beautees Flickr photos
♡ Beautees Flickr Group














♡ Bonjour Bebe LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...