Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cutie-Pootie Turkey

♡ Post #223
♡ Featuring: November Cutie Turkey by MayBerry for Ivywoods




Oh hi again. I'm just laying in the snow trying to make a snow angel but it's very hard. Maybe it has to do with me being so small. Anyway too small or not I look turkey ready in my new outfit from MayBerry at the Ivywoods Event which ends soon so better hurry and get yours today!! I know I'll be wearing this adorable outfit on Thanksgiving Day.





♡ {MayBerry} Mainstore
♡ {MayBerry} @Bad Seed
♡ {MayBerry} @OSE
♡ {MayBerry} MP
♡ {MayBerry} Facebook
♡ {MayBerry} Group Join












♡ IvyWoods Event LM
♡ IvyWoods Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...