Monday, November 12, 2018

I Want Them

♡ Post #221
♡ Featuring: Hallow Dress  by MayBerry for Roseline Event, Turkey Day Bibs by Little Clover for Shop Hop  and Cookieees Poses by CH Poses






Oh hi again. I am determined to get those cookies that mommy left out. If only I was taller. I even have on my turkey day bib and pumpkin dress cause I'm ready for turkey day. I just need to get those cookies. I wonder if mommy made the cookies for Thanksgiving. I don't care I still want one. If only I was taller then I could reach them.



Available @Shop Hop


Available @ Roseline Event and comes in four more patterns!!
















♡ Little Clover In-world
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr













♡ CH Poses Facebook













♡ {MayBerry} Mainstore
♡ {MayBerry} @Bad Seed
♡ {MayBerry} MP
♡ {MayBerry} @OSE
♡ {MayBerry} Facebook
♡ {MayBerry} group join

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...