Sunday, November 11, 2018

Ballet

♡ Post # 220
♡ Featuring: Greatful  Dancer outfit for Shop Hop by MayBerry




Oh hi again. I have to practice for this ballet thing I have on Thanksgiving. They call it the Thanksgiving Day Parade. I never seen but I hear its big time, anyways our teacher found these cute ballet outfits at the Shop Hop from MayBerry. They are really cute and come in blue, red, gold, green and pink. She says we are going to be the hit of the parade because everyone will think we are all so cute. I also hear that this parade is in New York City and it can be very cold there this time of year and may snow. I hope not cause I will freeze my little legs off. Wish us luck.

Comes in red, blue, pink, gold and green for TD and bebe!!


















♡ Shop Hop Facebook
♡ Shop Hop Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...