Sunday, September 23, 2018

Back To the 80's

♡♦ Post #215
♦♡ Featuring: Lyrah Poses by Koroko , Birthday Bear  by Tiny Tots Designs and  Radical Retrofits by Little Clover




Totally Rad

Dude and pose close up

Oh hi again. Cody and I have been doing a lot of time travel lately. I'm starting to wonder if we have some special powers. Today we traveled back to the 80's and found this adorable birthday bear. People were talking funny too. They said things like gag me with a spoon and totally rad dude. Who talks like this? They sounded like fools oh and there was this guy named Mr. T who kept saying, "I pity the fool." So you see they are all fools.




Kokoro In-World



♡♦ Thimble LM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...