Saturday, September 22, 2018

Back to the 50's

♡ Post #213
♡ Featuring: Sock Hop by Co-Co for The Thimble Event



How'd I get here?


Oh hi again. I have no clue how I got here but I think I'm in the 1950's. I was playing in my room and then I heard a knock at the door and then I saw this strange guy. He said his name was Marty McFly and that he and Doc Brown needed my help. I thought this dude was crazy but he told me it was a matter of life and death. I told him I was only two years old and wasn't allowed to go with strangers but he said I'm not a stranger let me show you. I gave him a look but something about him looked familiar, but I couldn't figure it out. I followed him outside and we got into his delorean (I added a picture of Doc Brown and Marty McFly with the delorean) and we landed here. 


Doc Brown, Marty McFly and the Delorean



Sock Hop Close up
Turns out Marty McFly is my great-great-grandfather and he needed my help so that my great-great grandmother would agree to marry him. I always wondered why my parents have a Delorean. Now I know!!

Comes in black, blue, pink, red or purple


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...