Thursday, September 13, 2018

Getting Ready for Fall

♡ Post #209
♡ Featuring: Fall Snuggle Boots by Little Clover for Shop Hop Event and Glitter  Roar Lion Dress by Kat's Korner



Oh hi again. I know it's been awhile and it feels good to be back!! I decided I needed some cute stuff for fall, since all my clothes were for the summer so I went to the shop hop. I found these adorable boots from Little Clover and they are sooo comfy. I'm sure my toes will be nice and warm in the cold winters too. Later in the day I went to one of my favorite stores Kat's Korner and found this cute lion dress (Release date is September 15) shhh don't tell anyone I rigged the machine to get the outfit before it goes on sale. Giggle.

Roar!!!!!














♡ Kat's Korner In-World
♡ Kat's Korner Facebook
♡ Kat's Korner MP














♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Facebook
♡ Little Clover Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...