Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Car Show

♡♦ Post #208
♦♡ Featuring: Cool Sun outfit, Snazzy Penguin outfit, Sparkly White Tiger Bike and Snazzy Penguin Morgan Car by Callie's Empire and Royal Feline Car  and Zonda Roadster  by The Golden Cuffs for Thimble - A Kids Event

Cool Sun Outfit and Sparkly White Tiger Bike by Callie's Empire

Snazzy Penguin Outfit and Snazzy Penguin Morgan Car by Callie's Empire

Royal Feline (Cars) for Tween and td/bebe, Zonda Roadster cars for TD and Tween by Golden Cuff Custom Bikes
♡ Oh hi again. Cody and I went to a car show and saw some awesome bikes and cars. I couldn't believe that the bike I like matched my outfit. It was like the bike was made for the outfit. I thought it was too good to be true until I saw the penguin car and remembered that I had a cute penguin outfit so I changed of course and laid down on the car like one of those supermodels.

♦ Hey it's me. So I dragged Chrissy to a car show for kids. OMG the cars were AWESOME. I loved these two cars from Golden Cuff Custom Bikes. The engine on the red one was dope and the green car purred like a tiger.

Snazzy Penguin up close

Cool Sun outfit up close












♦ The Golden Cuffs LM













♡♦ Thimble LM
♦♡ Thimble Facebook
♡♦ Thimble Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...