Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Nothing But a G-Thing

♡ Post #207
♡ Featuring: Mom & Me Raglan Gacha by Little Clover  for The Play Room



Biggie & Smalls giggle

Oh hi again. I'm the little gansta  that all my homies wanna be like they call me smalls, cause I small. They know they want to be as cute and adorable as me. Even my God-mother Selena wants to be gangsta like me but all she can say is "You're killin' me Smalls."  That's right I'm killin' it in the cute and adorable department and you know you want to be killin' it like me!!  So get on down to the Play Room and play the Mom & Me Raglan Gacha by Little Clover and maybe you can be killin' it like me Chrissy aka Smalls.

Available at the Play Room

















♡ Little Clover In-World
♡ Little Clover MP
♡ Little Clover Flickr
♡ Little Clover Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...