Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pre-Summer Fun

♦ Post #206
♦ Featuring: Bunny Love Rockers by Baby Galore  and Doughnut Floaty by Infinity Creations for Thimble A Kids Event


Infinity Creations LM




Hey it's me. Chrissy and I were chilling\' like little villains on the pool deck and I decided it would be fun to pull out some toys and floatys. I really didn't feel like swimming because it was a tad cold so I put my awesome doughnut floaty on the deck and started sunbathing. Chrissy knew I had this awesome bunny rocker so she asked me to take it out so she can hop on. She was rockin' back and forth as I was sunbathing. We had a lot of fun and can't wait till it gets warmer so we can go in the pool.














♦ Thimble A Kids Event LM
♦ Thimble A Kids Event Facebook
♦ Thimble A Kids Event Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...