Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Detention??!!

♡ Post #182
♡ Featuring: St. Patrick's Day outfits by Fashions by Bluntress



Oh hi again. At school today I was sent to the principal's office. I didn't know why my teacher sent me. So I went down to the office and the principal told me it was because of my shirt. What's wrong with my shirt? It says I pinch back, what wrong with that? If someone going to pinch me I'm going to pinch them back. So they told me I had a detention, whatever that is but they thought my outfit was cute so they wanted to take a picture. I got them though because I stuck my tongue out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...