Friday, March 16, 2018

April Showers Bring May Flowers

♡ Post #183
♡ Featuring:  Spring Outfits by Fashions by Bluntress


Hud Included 

Oh hi again. You know that saying April showers bring May flowers. Well I hope its true and not something adults made up, because I stood out in the rain with this adorable bunny, holding an umbrella.  He was a nice giant bunny. He made sure I didn't get wet while it was raining. He also liked my outfit that I found at Fashion by Bluntress. He told me it was the prefect outfit for a day of rain. I agree with him and it was nice of him of him to hold the umbrella so I don't get wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...