Saturday, February 24, 2018

Night Stuffs

♡ Post #176
♡ Featuring: Sally Slippers from  Little Dreamers


Sally Slippers

Oh hi again. I'm getting ready to go to bed so I have to do the night stuffs. I had on these really cute slippers from Little Dreamers. They are super comfy and very cozy. They are the perfect finish to your PJ routine, you know so your feets don't get cold in the house. I had to take them off so I can do the moisturizing thing, but I think I did it wrong because my cute owl PJs from Lil Tikes are ruined. They are all greasy from moisturizer. Which is really sad because I really love them. I guess a two year old should ask for help with the moisturizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...