Thursday, December 21, 2017

Winter Prep

♡ Post #151
♡ Featuring:  Fluff and Knit Set Dark and Light, and Wintery Wonder Gown by Little Clover  and Rudolph Christmasy  Dress by Little Mermaid Boutique







Oh hi again. Cody and I found these really comfortable boots and hat to play in the snow...when it snows that is. So in the frist picture I put on my pretty pink boots and hat with this really cute Rudolph dress I found at LMB, one of my favorite stores and posed by the tree. Don't I look cute?? Then Cody got home and tried on his blue boots and hat while I was brushing my hair for the ball. I put on my brand new wintery dress by Little Clover, another favorite store of mine. Cody did finally get dressed after fooling around and we went to the ball and had a blast.








♡ LMB MP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...