Thursday, December 21, 2017

Imma Unicorn

♡ Post # 152
♡ Featuring: Unicron ears by So Silly  for Ninety-nine Event





Oh hi again. SQUEALS you will never believe what I found at the Ninety-nine event.  UNICORN EARS!!!!! AND THEY MOVE!!!!  They are soooooo cute I love them so much. I cant believe it I can be a unicorns. My dreams have been answered. All I wanted for Christmas this year is to be a Unicorn and now I can be. That designer from So Silly must know what I am thinking. I have to remember to thank her next time I see her. If only I can remember her name?  I think it was the same nickname as my favorite singer Kiki or something like that. (giggle)


Available at Ninety-nine Event














♡ So Silly Toys & Gestures In-World
♡ So Silly Gestures Only MP
♡ So Silly Facebook
♡ So Silly Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trade Available

♡ Post #233 ♡ Store: Popper Jack Kids ♡ Event: Thimble ♡ Items: I Got Game (Bebe Fitted, Bebe Youth and TDB)  ♡ Follow Us:  Facebook ,  ...